Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It has begun!

I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now and decided today was the day! I want to blog about my days, my family, my life, my kids' lives. Instead of making scrapbooks for all the kids, I thought this would be a good way to recount their lives for them. I also love to keep busy and it pains me when a day goes by and I feel like I did nothing all day. I run an online business making handmade items but frankly with Aly who is just 5 months old, my sewing time is limited if not completely absent and I am becoming frustrated with giving Whiffy Bean Bags 100% of me. I figured devoting my time to a blog of our lives would be perfect, entertaining for me to write and entertaining for others including my family to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment