Saturday, January 1, 2011

Come on in 2011 and stay a while!

What 2011 is going to mean to me!  by Leah Warson

A little more organization when it comes to the computer.  Clean out the bookmarks, lose some programs on the desktop, create easier ways to find my most valuable websites, you know the thing!

Maybe, obtain wireless here in the house?  I came from a home where everything was wireless, I sat at the dining room table, laptop unattached to anything; my documents printed in the basement...now I barely have what is called satellite internet and am stationary at the desk cubbie in the kitchen (printer right next to my right elbow!).

Next, I am not complaining about the above AT ALL.  I live in a wonderful home on a wonderful piece of property in a cute town with friendly people, close to family and the beach. I am truly appreciative but would still love to be able to move the laptop around!


I need to officially cut ties with Whiffy Bean Bags, my labor of love since 2006.  This one is hard for me but I have made many steps to the ultimate closure, just a few more and I am there.  The fact that the 100% closure is so hard is what makes me not do it, so I am pondering all those thoughts.

 My most important adventure of 2011 and really what this blog is going to ultimately be about is  Fubble Bath!  This would be the name of the soap business that my 7 year old daughter and I are starting!  Like me, she is an entrepreneur at heart, is a fantastic sales person and frankly a perfect marketing campaign in herself! She is enthusiastic, loves to talk with people, friendly....and I make the soap!  Well, she does help, picks scents, chooses molds, maybe stirs a little but her her main focus is the sales and marketing and quality control. So this is our focus this year, getting it up and running after of course making and trying out many more soaps!

My last real goal for the year is to make this blog look good, sound good, and be something people might like to follow!  Again, baby steps here....

I have my work cut out for me this year, as this is all on top of being  a great Mommy to 3 little kiddos and a fun wife to my awesome husband!  I better get started on some of this stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment