Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Decision made on yesterday's parenting dilemma

You may want to refer to yesterday's blog post to see exactly what the dilemma was that I am referring to.

After some discussion with my Husband, we decided to NOT send little girl to day care!  The answer was simple really, if I had to think so much about it the answer is NO.

She is now on a waiting list for the Fall which is far more in line with what we were hoping for.  She is only 18 months old, plenty of time to still stay at home and play with Mom!

I am glad that decision was made. Now on to more dilemmas that I am sure will present themselves, like the electrical problem at the rental home we own.......

2 comments:

  1. Hats off to you for being able to stay at home with your little one! My youngest is in a home environment and has been with the same lady since he was 6 weeks old. I'm, too, facing the dilemma of if/when to let him go to a traditional day care so he can socialize with other kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle. Good luck with your decision also, I am sure like me, you will do what's right for your little guy!

    ReplyDelete